Video To Mp3 Converter And Ringtone Maker
We all have that favourite part of a movie which we want to hear again and again or maybe from a video of ours , well you don’t have to wait anymore because our app “Video to MP3 converter, ringtone maker” allows you to do so very easily.
We have all the features you might need
We all have that favourite part of a movie which we want to hear again and again or maybe from a video of ours, well you don’t have to wait anymore because our app “Video to MP3 converter, ringtone maker” allows you to do so very quickly. We have the perfect features to make this fantasy of yours come true. Our app also allows you to create ringtones from your desired videos. Not only the audio option but also provide you with the best quality audio profile and audio formats to support you anyhow. Look at the features below to start converting your desired videos into mp3 files. Video to MP3 Converter, RINGTONE Maker can convert video files(With a trimming option) to audio files. With MP3 Converter, you can convert, resize and trim your videos and audio with various options.
All major input formats supported as Mp3, Flac, Wma, Ogg, Aac, Wav, and AIFF convert and enjoy your daily life routine audio files.
Easy and fast audio converter with usual formats.
- Supports various types of videos (MP4, AVI, FLV and so on)
- Supports multiple types of audio (MP3, AAC)
- Support trim your video and convert it to audio.
Steps To Use Video to MP3 Converter, Ringtone Maker
Step 1: Open “Video to MP3 converter, ringtone maker” on your device.
- This will take you to the home screen of the app.
Step 2: Click on the “Video to MP3” option, the first option on the left of the home screen.
- Now click on pick a video option.
- Choose any desired video from your device and export audio from it.
Step 3: Trim the video
Not only the desired video, but we have to get the audio from our favourite part. You can do it easily with our new and advanced “trim” feature. This feature allows you to choose any starting and end point for a video or a segment and extract the audio from the selected part. It is a very precise and helpful feature. Follow the steps below to access the trim video feature of our app.
- Now drag the cursor along the bar by holding the left click to select a starting point of the trimmed video.
- Drag the cursor along the bar by holding the left click to select the end point of the trimmed video.
- This will help you to trim the desired part out.
Step 4: Format
The format of any audio file is a very important element of it. Our app provides you not one, not two but a vast range of format options to help you choose the best one for the audio files you want to export. As it decides what kind of audio player you can play it with. We have brought you all of the options in one. Follow these easy steps given below to access the format option easily.
- Click on the format option given at the top of the play screen of the video.
- Choose any of the given options to set it as the audio format.
Step 5: Profile
Well, for good audio, one always looks for the profile of it and with our app, you can choose any profile for your audio file according to your need and storage options. Follow the simple steps below to select the most suitable profile for your audio. From the highest to the lowest, anything you desire is here in our app.
- Click on the profile option given at the top of the play screen of the video.
- Choose any of the given options to set it as the profile for the audio.
Step 6: Convert and Save
Conversion of your favourite audio from your videos is very easy with this feature of our app. Just follow these easy steps given below to access the feature yourself.
- Click on the convert option after trimming, selecting the format, and selecting the profile.
- This will convert the audio file.
Step 7: Mp3 studio
This feature allows you to access the Converted audio from the app. This is like a storage space for all your created work. Follow the steps given below to get there easily.
Step 8: Open the app on your device, and click “MP3 studio” on the app’s home screen.
- Click on any of the exported audio from the list to play it.