We have all the features you might need
Screen Recorder – Record Audio, Capture, Edit is a simple free screen recorder with a built-in audio/video editor. The attractive and intuitive interface allows you to create screencasts with the ease of a professional. Even though some features in this app are not free, it doesn’t place any watermark on your content. Screen Recorder – Record Audio, Capture, Edit is a full-featured but lightweight free screen recorder from a developer known for the best applications in the market. It can record Skype conversations without limitations and is therefore helpful for Skype interviews and online conference calls. Also, different Windows applications can be singled out and captured as discrete elements. A basic, user-friendly image editor is surprisingly helpful for attaining a polished look. Screen Recorder – Record Audio, Capture, and Edit have tools that boast almost as many custom features as some paid software screen recorders. It mainly targets developers and power users, so an average customer might get lost in the many advanced tools and editors.
Unlike many other free competitors, Screen Recorder – Record Audio, Capture, and Edit packs a lot of features and settings. You can create scenes composed with multiple sources: images, texts, window captures, browser windows, webcams, capture cards, and more, and then switch between them seamlessly via custom transitions. But all this can seem overkill for those who just need a quick and easy screen capture solution. Screen Recorder – Record Audio, Capture, Edit is quite flexible in terms of using animations and video effects and adding overlays. What differentiates it from other screen-capturing software is that it allows creating and adding quizzes and interactivity in videos.
Step 1: Open the “Screen Recorder – Record Audio, Capture
- Once you are on the screen, you’ll find these fantastic Video Recorder tools, which you can use to improve your recordings.
- It’s easy to use and has multiple functions used by top developers and working professionals.
- In the ScreenShot Section, you’ll find multiple options to choose from while you take a screenshot.
Step 2: Click on the Red dot at the top of the app.
- You have multiple functions available, which you need to look at before you hit record.
- Next are the tasks for Video Sources.
- Click on the Audio Only button to record the screen with “No Video”. These are mainly used for recording audio.
- Make sure you have a clear Audio source to go with.
Step 3: Use the “Around Mouse” function to capture the screen wherever your cursor goes on the screen.
- Use “Webcam Only” to record videos through Webcam.
- Click on “Full Screen” to allow the screen recorder to capture your entire screen.
Step 4: The options to capture a specific screen r window are next.
- Choose the Region on the screen and continue to record the selected area only.
- Click on the Pause button to pause the recording, and click on Stop once your recording is done.
- The file will automatically be saved in the output location.
Step 5: Choose the Pre-Start Countdown from 0 seconds till whatever time suits you.
- Capture Duration can also be set from here. Choose from 0 seconds till the time you want.
- Click on the “Capture Output file path to clipboard” to capture the file path while clicking screenshot or recording screens.
- Click on the “Always on top” button to keep the app minimized on the top while you record the screen.
- You can also change the Theme to Dark or Light with just 1 click.
- Choose the Accent Color and make the accent look colorful.
- Click on the overlay button to change overlay settings.
- Once you are on the Overlays screen, you have multiple functions available.
- Keystrokes: Keymap, Back Color, Padding, Corner Radius, Max Text Length, Timeout, History Count, History Spacing
- Mouse: Mouse pointer Display, Radius, Color, Border, Mouse click Radius and color,
- Webcam: Opacity, Resize