We have all the features you might need
Screen Recorder – Record Audio, Capture, Edit is a very simple free screen recorder with a built-in audio/video editor. The attractive and intuitive interface allows you to create screencasts with the ease of a professional. Even though some features in this App are not free, it doesn’t place any watermark on your content. Screen Recorder – Record Audio, Capture, Edit is a full-featured but lightweight free screen recorder from a developer known for best applications in the market. It can record Skype conversations with no limitations and is therefore useful for Skype interviews and online conference calls. Also, different Windows applications can be singled out and captured as discrete elements. Included is a basic user-friendly image editor that is surprisingly helpful for attaining a polished look. Screen Recorder – Record Audio, Capture, Edit has tools that boasts almost as many custom features as some paid software screen recorders. It is mostly targeted toward developers and power users, so an average customer might get lost in the many advanced tools and editors. Screen Recorder – Record Audio, Capture, Edit claims to be the world’s easiest screen recorder, and that may not be too far from the truth. It’s clarity is enhanced by the product’s speed: specifically designed to save users’ time, it will help you produce and upload videos directly to YouTube in a matter of minutes. That is why the tool enjoys notoriety among gamers and movie fans who are interested in frequently making video clips in the quickest manner possible
- Offers computer-generated speech for narrative purposes
- Automatic high-quality resolution (1280 x 720p HD)
- Speed control over output videos
- Sleek and modern interface
- Instantaneous upload to YouTube
- Selection of popular music tracks include
You can create scenes composed with multiple sources: images, texts, window captures, browser windows, webcams, capture cards, and more, and then switch between them seamlessly via custom transitions. Unlike many other free competitors, Screen Recorder – Record Audio, Capture, Edit packs a lot of features and settings. But all this can seem overkill for those who just need a quick and easy screen capture solution. Screen Recorder – Record Audio, Capture, Edit is quite flexible in terms of using animations and video effects and adding overlays. What differentiates it from other screen capturing software is that it allows creating and adding quizzes and interactivity in videos.
Step 1: Open the “Screen Recorder – Record Audio, Capture
- Once you are there on the screen, you’ll find these amazing Video Recorder tools, which you can use to make your recordings better.
- It’s easy to use and has multiple functions that are used by top developers and working professionals.
- In the ScreenShot Section, you’ll find multiple options to choose from while you take a screenshot.
- Click on the Red dot on the top of the app.
- You have multiple functions available which you need to look at before you hit record.
- Next are the functions for Video Sources.
- Click on the Audio Only button to record the screen with “No Video”. These are mainly used for recording audios.
- Make sure you have a clear Audio source to go with.
- Use the “Around Mouse” function to capture the screen wherever your cursor goes on the screen.
- Use “Webcam Only” to record videos through Webcam.
- Click on “Full Screen” to allow the screen recorder to capture your entire screen.
Step 4: Next are the options to capture a specific screen or a specific window.
- Choose the Region on the screen and continue to record the selected area only.
- Click on the Pause button to pause the recording and click on Stop once your recording is done.
- The file will automatically be saved in the output location.
Step 5: Choose the Pre Start Countdown from 0 seconds till whatever time that suits you.
- Capture Duration can also be set from here. Choose from 0 second till the time you want.
- Click on the “Capture Output file path to clipboard” to capture file path while clicking screenshot or recording screens.
- Click on the “Always on top” button to keep the App minimized on the top while you record the screen.
- You can also change the Theme to Dark or Light by just 1 click.
- Choose the Accent Color and make the accent look colorful.
- Click on the overlay button to change overlay settings.
- Once you are on the Overlays screen, you have multiple functions available.
- Keystrokes :
- BAck Color
- Corner Radius
- Max Text Length
- History Count
- History Spacing
- Mouse pointer Display
- Mouse click Radius and color