Capture a full-page screenshot of any screen you are working on, whether it’s a webpage or a programming screen. Crop it as per your requirement, save it for future use, and even add doodles or text. Easily save and share on any social networking platforms. This app opens an overlay after creating a screenshot. You can crop, edit, and share (or save) the screenshot immediately after taking it.
Guide to use: Screenshot Capturing Tool
Open your application and choose any option you want to perform:
- Start: Capture screenshot
- Video Rec: Record video
- Gallery: Edit gallery photo or screen
Once you click on the Start button, it will display all active window screens for capturing a screenshot. Click on the window you want to use and click on the “OK” button.
On the top-left corner, there’s a drop-down menu that allows you to choose between two options:
Share your Window: When you have multiple windows open and want to select a specific window.
Share your Display: When you want to take a screenshot of your current display.
If you select an image from your gallery, follow these steps to edit your image.
The first thing you see when you start editing is to “Crop” the image you’ve chosen.
Crop the image according to your preferences, and to move further, click on “Crop.
- Starting with “Mark,” you’ll need this feature to add markings to your image. These markings can include textual representations or drawings.
- If you accidentally draw a line, don’t worry. Simply click on the “Erase” button. Hover around the drawings to erase them easily.
- You can adjust the size of your marker by clicking on the “Marker Size” button. Drag the cursor to finalize the size of the marker, either increasing or decreasing it as needed.
- To change the color of the marker you are using on your pictures, click on “Marker Color” and choose from multiple shades and colors.
- Click on the “Add Text” button to create an amazing text style for your image. You can use these for captions, quotes, and a variety of other creative designs.
- Here, you can first type your text. After that, choose the style: Normal, Bold, or Italics. Change the text color and finally, select the text design.
- Once you have completed all these steps, click on the “Save” button to share it with your friends and family.
Click on the video record button, and after that, click on the desktop icon. Here you can see all active windows, select any window you want to record. After selecting the screen, choose the screen option that appears on the left.
Click on the start recording button to record your video. After clicking on start recording, go to the selected application on which it’s recording.