Does the size of your video sometimes become an obstacle while uploading it somewhere or sharing it with your loved ones? Don’t fret; we covered you with our wondrous app, Video Converter Media Converter. In addition to the aforementioned feature, this app allows users to easily compress large videos into smaller ones. You can reduce the size of the original videos easily without worrying about the quality of the video being tarnished for any reason. What’s fascinating is that it supports all video formats and compresses them just as quickly. This procedure has been made quite facile as it allows the users to compress their videos in seconds.
Getting the videos converted and compressed requires incredible difficulty and patience. Still, with the right tools, it can be trouble-free and straightforward to convert the format and reduce the size of your videos at your convenience.
Download the app ‘Video Converter Media Converter’ and enjoy the numerous benefits that come with it. We guarantee it will be your companion on your path to becoming a pro. Just follow these simple steps below and get started.
Guide to Use: Video Converter Media Converter All Formats- Video to Mp3
Step 1: After you have successfully downloaded “Video Converter Media Converter All Formats” on your PC or laptop, open the app
Step 2: Once you open the app, you will be directed to a page showing four options, each having a function of its own. Click on the button which you wish to perform.
- Quick convert
- Advance convert
- Trim & convert
Step 3: If you wish to convert your video very quickly and with few specifications to be different, Quick Convert is the button you want to click.
Step 4: In the next slide, ‘video cutter master’, bring forth the desired format (i.e. MP4, MOV, WMV) to give your video a professional quality.
- Click on the Quick convert button and choose the video you want to convert from your device.
- Once you select the video, you will be asked about the exact specifications: video format and profile.
- Out of several options available, choose the one you wish for.
- Now, click the ‘Convert’ button to start the process.
- Just wait a moment, and voila, your video is converting.
Step 5: If you wish to alter the video value, such as its height, width, bit rate and frame rate, Advance Trim is the button for you.
- Click on the Advance convert button and select video from the file.
- Select the video format and set the height, width, bit rate and frame rate as your choice.
- Set Audio settings accordingly.
- Once you are done, click on the convert button and wait momentarily. There you go; your video is converting.
Step 6: If, before converting, you need the video trimmed, ‘Trim Convert’ is the button you are looking for.
- Click on the Trim convert button and select the video to be converted from your device.
- Set starting & end of the video.
- From the vast sea of options available, choose the video format per your specifications.
- Select the video profile, select video resolution, and choose many video resolutions to browse through.
- Click on the check button.
- Wait for just a few seconds, and you are good to go. Your video is trimmed and converted.