Photoshop is a very technical and professional job and not everyone can be a pro with those complicated features of it. Getting trained to cut and paste seems like a lot of time investment and we don’t have that much of it on our hands. Well don’t you worry, we have got the perfect solution for you. our app “Cut Cut- Magicut auto cut paste photo editor” allows you to edit your photos very easily. Our features are very promising yet very easy to use. Why don’t you try them out yourself? Take a look below.
Our creation feature allows you to set up your very own workshop to edit your dream pictures. We have a lot of options to help you add your magic to your projects. By following these easy steps you will get to them in a minute. So, let’s start.
Step 1: Open “Cut Cut- Magicut auto cut paste photo editor” on your device.
- Click on the “creation” option present on the bottom left corner of the home screen.
- After clicking on the option, the app will allow you to select your desired picture from your device by clicking on it.
Step 2: After selecting the picture you have to crop it.
- Drag the picture on the screen by holding the left click and crop it.
- To custom crop, click on the option in the right corner and then mark the area which you want to crop for your project.
- Resize and rotate the cropped image by using the option given on it.
Step 3: To change the given background you can use the “gallery” option on the bottom of the screen to select any background image from your own device.
Step 4: Click on the “background” option besides the gallery option to select any background provided by our app.
Step 5: Click on the “adjust” option for more editing options such as saturation, contrast, blur etc.
Step 6: Click on the “tick” icon in the bottom right corner to save your picture.