If you are also fond of playing with different kinds of audios and music, knowing how to convert your audios in different formats is very important. But it’s not as easy as it sounds there can be a lot of complications and dealing with such advanced settings can bother a lot. But now with our app “Audio Converter” we are bringing you the advanced and easy to use options to convert your audios in your desired formats easily. Check out our features given below and follow the easiest steps to start converting your audios.
Audio converter is an easy-to-use audio file converter application, so that you can convert from any form of audio to other formats like .mp3, .wav, .m4a, .wma, .aac, .aiff, .flac. and much more. Audio Converter takes three simple steps to finish audio conversion.
Multiple audio formats have been provided which makes the conversion task very simple. This has a nice interface and simple to use application. You can trim the audio as well.
- Change the audio quality to low, medium or even high as well.
- Provide custom settings for setting quality of audio file.
When you want to change every single detail of your audio and got plenty of time on your hands, we have the best option for you. With “advance convert” you can convert your audios and change every precise detail as our app provides you perfection. To take advantage of our new and advanced app, just follow these easy steps given below to do it right now.
Step 1: Click on the “advance convert” option present on the bottom of your home screen of the app.
Step 2: Choose your desired audio file from your device to start the conversion process with the “advanced convert” option.
Step 3: After selecting the file, you can select the desired format from the format option on the top of the screen and choose one from the given list.
Step 4: To change the bits per sample, click on the “bits per sample” option and type your desired amount in the bar beside it.
To change the sample rate, click on the option “sample rate” and type your desired amount in the bar beside it.
- To change the Bit rate, click on the option “bit rate” and type your desired amount in the bar beside it.
- To change the channel count, click on the option “channel count” and type your desired amount in the bar beside it.
- To convert the file, click on the convert option on your screen present in a blue rectangle icon.
- To cancel the operation of conversion of the audio file in between the process click on the “cancel” option on your screen beside the “convert” option given in an orange rectangular icon.
Step 5: The app will play the converted version after done converting the audio.
- Click on the “folder” option on the bottom of the screen to locate the location of the file.
- Click on the “share” option to share your converted masterpiece with anyone you would like to.