If you are also fond of playing with different kinds of audios and music, knowing how to convert your audios in different formats is very important. But it’s not as easy as it sounds there can be a lot of complications and dealing with such advanced settings can bother a lot. But now with our app “Audio Converter” we are bringing you the advanced and easy to use options to convert your audios in your desired formats easily. Check out our features given below and follow the easiest steps to start converting your audios.
Audio converter is an easy-to-use audio file converter application, so that you can convert from any form of audio to other formats like .mp3, .wav, .m4a, .wma, .aac, .aiff, .flac. and much more. Audio Converter takes three simple steps to finish audio conversion.
Multiple audio formats have been provided which makes the conversion task very simple. This has a nice interface and simple to use application. You can trim the audio as well.
- Change the audio quality to low, medium or even high as well.
- Provide custom settings for setting quality of audio file.
Our busy lives don’t give us much free time, but we try to make it worth it. But our app “audio converter” understands your struggle very well. With us you don’t have to put so much of time in one project, our new and sleek feature “Quick Convert” helps you to convert your audios in your desired features very quickly and smoothly. Follow these easy steps to start your operation.
Step 1: Click on the app icon to start the app “audio converter” on your pc and laptop.
- Click on the “quick convert” option that is the first option on the left of your screen.
Step 2: Select your desired audio file from your device.
Step 3: After selecting the file, you can select the desired format from the format option on the top of the screen and choose one from the given list.
Step 4: Click on the profile option to select your desired profile from the “profile” option just under the “format” option and choose one from the given list.
Step 5: To convert the file, click on the convert option on your screen present in a blue rectangle icon.
- To cancel the operation of conversion of the audio file in between the process click on the “cancel” option on your screen beside the “convert” option given in an orange rectangular icon
- The app will play the converted version after done converting the audio.
- Click on the “folder” option on the bottom of the screen to locate the location of the file.
- Click on the “share” option to share your converted masterpiece with anyone you would like to.