One of the best Slideshow maker & Video Editor app to merge photos in a video, made desire memories with Collection of photos in a bunch with background music, video filtration and effects, themes, etc.
All these editing tools and slideshow with editing features comes free. Choose pics from gallery and make it a slideshow out of it and add effects, music, texts to make it worth watching again and again. Set duration of images along with adding texts and emojis over video.
Here you can play with Transition Slide effect, add filters, set duration between the images, add default or manual audio, add sticker and apply extra effects like wave, rotating titles and more. Add blur effect and and highlight added text effect on your video.
- Quickly understandable and easy to use.
- Multiple filters for making creative attractive videos.
- Some more customized effects are also available.
- Add default music according to theme
- Wide collection of stickers available
- Wide collection of Fonts available for Text.
Please note: This app contains In App Purchases, means you have to buy certain features to use the app fully. You can buy them by paying 1 time charges and use it for lifetime, or you can subscribe to these features by paying monthly or paying every year. Even you do not renew the charges next month or next year, the premium features which you have bought will be locked again.
The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user. Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
Step 1: Open Free Slideshow Maker & Video Editor on your PC or Laptop.
- Click on the “add music” option on the home screen of the app.
Step 2: As you click on add background music you will be given to this screen.
- Click on select video file button to choose video file.
- Choose any desired video from your device. and click on okay or select button to load.
- Now click on “add music” option on the bottom of the video.
Step 3: Click on any of the given choices to select them as the background music.
- Click on the “add local file” to add a music file from your device.
Step 4: You can also select music from Your media file by click on choose file button and select music file.
Step 5: Adjust your music with video.
- After select music you will redirect to below screen.
- Here you can adjust your music with video.
- Repeat Music: Check this box if your music is not longer than video.
- Volume: Below the Repeat music volume option drag right to video volume and left to selected music volume.
- Below the music volume option Trim music.
- Trim Music: Set starting or ending time of music.
- Replace Music: Click on replace music button and choose other music.
- Click on save button to save your video.
- Click on save button to save your slideshow video in your media file.
- After save your video you can share video as your story or share.