Screen Recorder – Record Audio, Capture, Edit is a very simple free screen recorder with a built-in audio/video editor. The attractive and intuitive interface allows you to create screencasts with the ease of a professional. Even though some features in this App are not free, it doesn’t place any watermark on your content. Screen Recorder – Record Audio, Capture, Edit is a full-featured but lightweight free screen recorder from a developer known for best applications in the market. It can record Skype conversations with no limitations and is therefore useful for Skype interviews and online conference calls. Also, different Windows applications can be singled out and captured as discrete elements. Included is a basic user-friendly image editor that is surprisingly helpful for attaining a polished look. Screen Recorder – Record Audio, Capture, Edit has tools that boasts almost as many custom features as some paid software screen recorders. It is mostly targeted toward developers and power users, so an average customer might get lost in the many advanced tools and editors. Screen Recorder – Record Audio, Capture, Edit claims to be the world’s easiest screen recorder, and that may not be too far from the truth. It’s clarity is enhanced by the product’s speed: specifically designed to save users’ time, it will help you produce and upload videos directly to YouTube in a matter of minutes. That is why the tool enjoys notoriety among gamers and movie fans who are interested in frequently making video clips in the quickest manner possible
- Offers computer-generated speech for narrative purposes
- Automatic high-quality resolution (1280 x 720p HD)
- Speed control over output videos
- Sleek and modern interface
- Instantaneous upload to YouTube
- Selection of popular music tracks include
You can create scenes composed with multiple sources: images, texts, window captures, browser windows, webcams, capture cards, and more, and then switch between them seamlessly via custom transitions. Unlike many other free competitors, Screen Recorder – Record Audio, Capture, Edit packs a lot of features and settings. But all this can seem overkill for those who just need a quick and easy screen capture solution. Screen Recorder – Record Audio, Capture, Edit is quite flexible in terms of using animations and video effects and adding overlays. What differentiates it from other screen capturing software is that it allows creating and adding quizzes and interactivity in videos.
Step 1: Open the “Screen Recorder – Record Audio, Capture, Edit” app and look for the ScreenShot option at the bottom of the screen.
- Once you are there on the screen, you’ll find these amazing Video Recorder tools, which you can use to make your recordings better.
- Go to the Video Encoder section and click on the functions one by one.
- Use the “MF” function to Encode the video to MP4: H.264 with AAC Audio using Media Foundation Hardware Encoder.
- Below that you’ll have two options with drag bars.
- Choose the FPS to change the Frames Per Second.
- You have the option to choose from 1 to 30 FPS.
- Tick on the Limit button to set a limit for FPS, these settings are advised by our developer. Although you can customise it according to your preferences.
- Below that you’ll find the bar for Video Quality.
- It ranges between 1-100%.
- 60-90% is advised, but you can change it accordingly.
- Right next to it is the FFmpeg option.
- Use FFmpeg for encoding.
- The app requires FFmpeg.exe, if not found, the option for downloading or specifying the path is shown.
- Click on the FFmpeg button to get access to the FFmpeg log and choose from multiple options given below.
- Mp4 ( H.264, AAC)
- Avi ( H.264, AAC)
- Gif (Xvid, Mp3)
- Intel Quick sync: Mp4 (HEVC, AAC)
- NVenc: Mp4 (HEVC, AAC)
- NVenc: Mp4 (H.264, AAC)
- Post Processing: WebM (Vp8, Opus)
- Post Processing: WebM (Vp9, Opus)
- Next is the stream option. Stream to Streaming sites using FFmpeg (Alpha)
- API keys can be set on the FFmpeg page.
- This function helps you Record video and stream directly to your social handles.
- These are the options you have to stream your content online.
- Youtube Live
- Use the SharpApi option to encode APIs.
- You’ll have to follow option to choose from:
- Motion Jpeg
- Lagarith (Install Manually)
- Click on the Preview Only key to Preview the video recording.
- You can give it a test before you go live with your streaming.