Photoshop is very technical and professional, and not everyone can be a pro with its complicated features. Getting trained to cut and paste seems like a lot of time investment, and we don’t have that much of it on our hands. Don’t worry; we have the perfect solution for you. Our app, “Cut Cut- Magic auto cut paste photo editor”, allows you to edit your photos very quickly. Our features are up-and-coming yet very easy to use. Why don’t you try them out yourself? Take a look below.
We have many options to help you add your magic to your projects. Our creation feature allows you to set up a workshop to edit your dream pictures. You will get to them in a minute by following these easy steps. So, let’s start.
Step 1: Open “Cut Cut- Magicut Auto Cut Paste Photo Editor” on your device.
- Click on the “shop” option present at the bottom of the home screen.
- After clicking on the option, the app will allow you to select your desired picture from your device by clicking on it.
- Use the “replace bg” feature to change the background of your desired picture by selecting any from your device.
- Click on the “stickers” option to apply stickers from the given options to your desired pictures from your device.
- Click the “template” option and apply any template from the given options to your desired pictures from your device.
- Click on the filter option to select any desired filter from the given list and apply it to the picture.
- Click on the “frame” option to select any desired frame from the given list and apply it to the picture.
- Using the fusion feature, you can fuse 2 pictures together with your desired amount of any of those.
- The PIP option will allow you to add special effects to the picture by choosing any of those from the given list.
Step 3: Click on the “tick” icon in the bottom right corner to save your picture.