Screen Recorder – Record Audio, Capture, Edit is a very simple free screen recorder with a built-in audio/video editor. The attractive and intuitive interface allows you to create screencasts with the ease of a professional. Even though some features in this App are not free, it doesn’t place any watermark on your content. Screen Recorder – Record Audio, Capture, Edit is a full-featured but lightweight free screen recorder from a developer known for best applications in the market. It can record Skype conversations with no limitations and is therefore useful for Skype interviews and online conference calls. Also, different Windows applications can be singled out and captured as discrete elements. Included is a basic user-friendly image editor that is surprisingly helpful for attaining a polished look. Screen Recorder – Record Audio, Capture, Edit has tools that boasts almost as many custom features as some paid software screen recorders. It is mostly targeted toward developers and power users, so an average customer might get lost in the many advanced tools and editors. Screen Recorder – Record Audio, Capture, Edit claims to be the world’s easiest screen recorder, and that may not be too far from the truth. It’s clarity is enhanced by the product’s speed: specifically designed to save users’ time, it will help you produce and upload videos directly to YouTube in a matter of minutes. That is why the tool enjoys notoriety among gamers and movie fans who are interested in frequently making video clips in the quickest manner possible
- Offers computer-generated speech for narrative purposes
- Automatic high-quality resolution (1280 x 720p HD)
- Speed control over output videos
- Sleek and modern interface
- Instantaneous upload to YouTube
- Selection of popular music tracks include
You can create scenes composed with multiple sources: images, texts, window captures, browser windows, webcams, capture cards, and more, and then switch between them seamlessly via custom transitions. Unlike many other free competitors, Screen Recorder – Record Audio, Capture, Edit packs a lot of features and settings. But all this can seem overkill for those who just need a quick and easy screen capture solution. Screen Recorder – Record Audio, Capture, Edit is quite flexible in terms of using animations and video effects and adding overlays. What differentiates it from other screen capturing software is that it allows creating and adding quizzes and interactivity in videos.
Step 1: Open the “Screen Recorder – Record Audio, Capture, Edit” app and look for the ScreenShot option at the bottom of the screen.
- While you are recording your screen, it’s very important to add audio to your content.
- Be it for the live streaming or to record meetings or videos playing in your PC.
- Go to the Audio option and tick the box right next to the Audio.
- Choose from Speakers( High Definition Audio Device)
- Microphone ( High Definition Audio Device)
- If you want to attach an external microphone, it’ll show here.
- Refresh if your instrument isn’t showing.
- Click on the tick box once your device is visible.
- Change the Audio quality according to your preferences.
- The preferred one is 50%. You can increase or decrease it according to your needs.
- You can upload separate files for the audio source as well.
- Tick the box if you wish to record audio and video separately.