This Chess game is the best way to play the classic Chess board game on Windows. Chess is a two-player strategy board game played on a checkered board with 64 squares arranged in an 8×8 grid. Each player begins with 16 pieces: one king, one queen, two rooks, two knights, two bishops, and eight pawns. The objective is to checkmate the opponent’s king by placing it under an inescapable threat of capture.
- The bishop moves to any distance diagonally.
- The queen moves to any distance vertically, horizontally or diagonally.
- The pawn moves to one field forward or two fields at the first move of this figure, beats diagonally to one field forward.
- The rook moves to any distance vertically or horizontally.
- The king moves to one field in the vertical, horizontal or diagonal.
- The knight moves to the field, which is in two fields along the vertical and one horizontally or one field vertically and two horizontally.
- Two player mode
- Computer level mode
- Realistic graphics
- All movements tracked
- Small Size
- Save function
Step 1: Click on the start button and enjoy the game
- Click on the Manual Player Challenges and enjoy game with your partner.
- Start your game and play chess with your friend and challenge him.
- Funny and real chess game to play with your friends.
- Click on chessboard editor and add your chess pieces black & white.
- Click on Computer Challenges and play with computer.
- Click on robot button to play chess game with robot machine.
Click on the setting button to edit:
- On/Off Move Sound
- Show/Hide Legal Move
- Save board between sessions
- Notation type
- Scroll Analysis to select Multiple Lines
- Scroll Computer Player Practice level.